Window tints come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They can be used for automotive applications, commercial establishments, residential homes, as well as for increasing safety and security in vehicles and buildings. When it comes to choosing the best automotive window tint for your vehicle, there are certain things that you should keep in mind. The main reason why you need to invest in a good quality window tint film is, protecting yourself as well as your car’s interior from UV damage as well as to reduce distracting glare while you are driving. Automotive window tints also work to enhance the look of your vehicle. When you are in the market for a good window tint film, consider the following criteria:
- The level of UV protection that the tint film can provide. Different types of tint films offer varying levels of UV protection. This typically varies depending on the design and construction of the tint film in question. The best automotive window tinting films are those that reject UV and help you protect both your skin and the interior of your car from the UV rays coming from the sun.
- The laws within your city/state. Check for laws governing tinting practices. Your city or location may have particular laws and regulations about tint color as well as other film details like reflectivity percentages, tint percentages, and other related features that may cause your vehicle to be non-compliant with rules.
- The right supplier/installer. Choose a company that can provide you with a variety of automotive tint films that you can select from, based on your personal requirements. Find a supplier that also offers complete installation services to make sure that your automotive windows will be protected through and through with the help of the right tint film.
Content Source – http://www.lawindowfilms.com/choose-best-window-tint-film-based-requirements/
Accidents or storms can cause windows to shatter without any warning, sending glass flying everywhere. This can result in severe injuries to the family and cause damage to your home. Now there is a chance to protect your loved ones from such a negative occurrence. Choose security and safety film to protect your glass windows and your loved ones. The top window tint film solutions provider for your needs is now at your service. LA Windows provides the best services when it comes to home residential window tinting and safety and security film installation.
The USP of Security and Safety Films
With a thick, heavy polyester bonded by a strong adhesive, these films provide a clear yet invisible powerful barrier holding the glass in place in the likelihood of a massive impact or strong earthquake. This barrier helps to protect against the damage caused by flying shattered glass shrapnels.
Meeting Tough Industry Standards
Safety and security window films meet the highest standards of quality so you can be sure that you have a product which works wonders. It is optically clear, so you can think of it as insurance. Not just window glass, but wall mirrors too need safety and security films. Commonly called safety coating, this material refers to clear or tinted sheets that integrate with the glass during installing and prevent from breakage into shards.
Wide Range of Security Measures Needed
Given that modern day hazards are ever increasing, protection is needed against natural disasters and burglary, windstorm as well as accidental hazards too. Besides the safety factor, both tinted and clear products take in 100 percent of the UV rays of the sun to lower damage to the interiors and your furnishings. Energy savings can also be realized as a result of this.
Coating materials are not designed for DIY markets. You need a professional for the job. This is where LA Windows steps in. Secure safety films are installed with care and precision. Coatings should be protective to ensure that the interior of the home or office is safe from natural disasters, forced entries, terror attacks or storms. Safety coating is needed to prevent shattering, not just UV rays. Windows with French mullions or grids costs more. Warranties against cracking, peeling or discoloration are also an important consideration.
Source URL : http://www.lawindowfilms.com/make-home-secure-safety-film/
Home is probably one of the biggest investments and property owners find the need to make their homes comfortable while offering security and privacy. Windows are one of the important features that provide homes with light, ventilation and warmth. One of the best ways to protect the occupants of the home is by installing residential window films on glass windows which also cuts down on energy bills. Here are a few points worth considering.
Residential window films help to control temperature and bring down the energy costs. Residential windows are the only source through which maximum energy is lost. Annually the cost of heating and cooling a room increases by around 50% due to the loss of energy through the glass windows. 3M window films help to save the money by cutting down on electricity bills and making homes more energy efficient.
Blocking of harsh UV rays
Reputed window tinting companies offer 3M window films that are made of special polyester materials. 3M window films installed on residential windows can block up to 99% of UV rays and harsh direct sunlight and minimize the heat. It actually controls temperature in a manner so as to avoid switching on the air conditioning units.
Keeping HVAC running costs in control
Many homes may find the need for heating during winters. Window films work both ways. The amount of heat that streams into the building is reduced to the extent of 66% during summers. During winters, the heat from inside the building is prevented from dissipating through the windows outside. This keeps the interiors warm during winters cutting down on the need for heating costs.
In addition to offering considerable savings in energy consumption, the window films help to maintain the interiors cooler from the heat of sweltering summers. The film will reduce the effects of heat and create a more comfortable indoor environment thus assisting air-conditioning to cool the space more efficiently. 3M window films are a perfect addition to any property, helping in preventing the fading of objects that are in the direct glare of sunlight streaming through the windows.
3M tint films are becoming popular in the Philippines for all the right reasons. Car owners, homeowners and commercial property owners are applying these films on their windows for the amazing benefits they offer. But what are these benefits and how do they work? Read on to find out.
Benefits of 3M Tint Films
Some of the advantages of these films are:
- Reduce glare from the sun
- Reduce heat gain in the summer months and heat loss in the winter months
- Block up to 98% of the harmful UV rays
- Provide clear visibility
- Prevent glass pieces to get inside when the window is damaged
- Reduce the problem of fading of furniture and fabric colors
- Energy efficiency and great savings on electricity costs
How do these films work?
Standard colored or dyed films work on the principal of absorbing the radiation from the sun. The color of these films absorbs the radiation and reduces its direct transmission inside the car or a room. While these films do offer marginal protection, they are not as effective as 3M films which work on the reflective principal. Moreover, over long durations, standard films accumulate an intense amount of heat that increases thermal stress and may even break or crack the windows.
3M tint films minimize the amount of heat transmission by enhancing solar absorption as well as solar reflection. These films are metal coated to increase the solar reflection and absorption ability of glass substantially. Moreover, they also have a coating of patented abrasion resistant material for enhanced durability and to improve the appearance of your window.
If you are in the Philippines and are looking for 3M tint films, get in touch with an authorized retailer to know more about these films, how they can benefit you and the different options that can provide you. You can also check online for a reputed retailer who provides these films right to your doorstep. You can check from the range of options they provide on the site and select the ones that you know best match your needs.
Source URL : http://www.lawindowfilms.com/heres-science-behind-perfect-3m-tint-philippines/
Untreated windows can cause your home’s utility bill to spike up. According to research, about 1/3 of the energy your home uses compensates for heat gain or loss. Residential window files can keep the temperature in your home balanced, thereby reducing your energy bills by up to a third. Here are some of the many other benefits you can enjoy when you install residential window films:
• Safety and privacy – If curtains and blinds don’t exactly go with your interior design, but you don’t want to live in an aquarium where neighbors and passersby can watch your every move, the solution is residential window film. Window films can regulate the amount of sunlight that comes into your home and at the same time block out what people can see from the outside.
• Lower energy costs – When your windows are untreated, more sunlight comes into your house, thus increasing heat. You might have to turn up the air conditioning and therefore pay more for electricity. To save money, simply have your windows tinted.
• Reduce excessive glare – It’s hard to work on your computer, watch TV, or even simply use your mobile devices when the sun is up. The glare is not good for your eyes and can distract you from what you are doing. A simply window film treatment can keep reducing excessive glare.
If you are looking to have your windows at home tinted, have a professional do the job. It may look easy, but window film installation takes experience and knowledge. If the film is contaminated with dust or even just a strand of your hair, the results will be unsatisfactory.
Thanks to a wide range of options when it comes to colors and styles, you are sure to find widow films that will complement your home’s style. Request residential window film installation today.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/benefits-residential-window-films-homes/