Your home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make in your lifetime, so it makes sense to have protective measures to prevent undue deterioration and for increased privacy and security in the long run. One of the ways that you can protect yourself and your property is by applying a high-quality residential window film on all your glass windows. UV light from the sun is one of the reasons why furniture fades. It causes unwanted sunburn, premature skin aging, skin cancer, and eye damage, too. Residential window films can block up to 99 percent of UV light and minimize heat. That way, you can prolong the paint and color of your furniture and some of your home décor, while ensuring the longevity of your interior paint. It will provide an additional layer of sunscreen to help reduce your risk of permanent vision problems and skin cancer.
If you are constantly indoors but you notice that your skin is still becoming dark, then it could be caused by the sun’s UV rays going through your glass windows. UV light may remain in your home (especially in an enclosed space), creating a greenhouse effect that could intensify the heat and it has negative effects on your skin. You can prevent this by installing the right residential window film that can block most of the UV rays.
Modern window films can reject up to 82 percent of solar energy so that it does not enter your home and heat it up. This will help regulate heat and manage hot spots in certain rooms where the sun is likely to shine on certain times of the day. The film may help reduce interior heat, too, so you can be more comfortable indoors and your air-conditioning can cool the room more efficiently.
Residential window film specialists in the Philippines can provide high-end window tints with a high level of solar protection to help minimize energy consumption and costs. Consider buying residential window film from a reputable provider that has at least three decades of experience in manufacturing and selling high-quality tints that fit a wide range of applications.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/protect-skin-residential-window-film/
3M tint films are becoming popular in the Philippines for all the right reasons. Car owners, homeowners and commercial property owners are applying these films on their windows for the amazing benefits they offer. But what are these benefits and how do they work? Read on to find out.
Benefits of 3M Tint Films
Some of the advantages of these films are:
- Reduce glare from the sun
- Reduce heat gain in the summer months and heat loss in the winter months
- Block up to 98% of the harmful UV rays
- Provide clear visibility
- Prevent glass pieces to get inside when the window is damaged
- Reduce the problem of fading of furniture and fabric colors
- Energy efficiency and great savings on electricity costs
How do these films work?
Standard colored or dyed films work on the principal of absorbing the radiation from the sun. The color of these films absorbs the radiation and reduces its direct transmission inside the car or a room. While these films do offer marginal protection, they are not as effective as 3M films which work on the reflective principal. Moreover, over long durations, standard films accumulate an intense amount of heat that increases thermal stress and may even break or crack the windows.
3M tint films minimize the amount of heat transmission by enhancing solar absorption as well as solar reflection. These films are metal coated to increase the solar reflection and absorption ability of glass substantially. Moreover, they also have a coating of patented abrasion resistant material for enhanced durability and to improve the appearance of your window.
If you are in the Philippines and are looking for 3M tint films, get in touch with an authorized retailer to know more about these films, how they can benefit you and the different options that can provide you. You can also check online for a reputed retailer who provides these films right to your doorstep. You can check from the range of options they provide on the site and select the ones that you know best match your needs.
Source URL : http://www.lawindowfilms.com/heres-science-behind-perfect-3m-tint-philippines/
Car tints can give you more privacy, helping to prevent prying eyes from seeing what is inside your vehicle. But the benefits of car tinting go well beyond this. In fact, high quality car tinting can give you benefits such as safety, health protection, and better gas mileage. Here is an in-depth look the reasons why you should consider tinting your car windows:
1. Prevent overheating – High-quality car tint will reflect heat instead of absorbing it and letting it affect the interior of your vehicle. The interior of your car can be up to 60 percent cooler even when the sun is too bright or hot outside.
2. Protect your skin – The sun’s ultraviolet rays are often responsible for skin diseases, darkening, sunburn, and cancer. Tinting your vehicle windows can prevent up to 99 percent of these harmful rays from harming your skin.
3. Protect your car interior – UV rays can cause some colors to fade and affect the quality of your upholstery. Proper tinting will prevent warping, cracking, and fading of fabrics or leather.
4. Avoid glare – It can be annoying to drive with the sun’s glare. You might even get into an accident if the sun prevents you from seeing clearly. Tinting your car windows will reduce glare and shield your eyes from heat and UV rays that can cause cataracts and other eye disorders.
5. Shatter-proof your windows – Some car window tints offer superb shatter proofing, so the glass will not instantly break into several little pieces in case you get into an accident. This may help protect you and your passengers, too.
6. Security – Car theft is prevalent, but you can prevent thieves from seeing what is inside your vehicle with the right tint. This helps deter theft because potential robbers cannot take a good look at what valuables might be inside your vehicle.
A high-quality window tint can provide many benefits to your establishment. In the Philippines, window tints can be especially handy to protect your equipment, provide more privacy, reduce glare, decrease heat, and improve the comfort in your workplace. Are you interested in this technology? Here are some of the things you may not know about window tinting in the Philippines:
How Window Tints Work
Glass windows are barriers that protect the interior of your building from outdoor elements like the rain, wind, and dust. At the same time, they provide a natural view of what is outside. However, during daytime, solar energy, which is composed of UV rays, light, and heat, can transmit 90 percent of those components through the glass. With window tint, you can block almost 80 percent of solar energy. High-quality tint with special dyes, nano technology, or metals in the film act as a solar shield by reflecting or absorbing a percentage of energy to prevent it from going through the glass.
Uses of Window Tinting
Discerning business and property owners install window tint to their glass windows to minimize or control the negative effects of sun exposure, such as UV damage, glare, heat, and fading. When heat is minimized indoors, you can reduce your AC usage, which in turn can minimize your cooling and energy costs. Window tint protects your eyes from UV damage, and ensures better vision by reducing or preventing glare. Likewise, it helps reduce your risks for skin cancers and other conditions caused by too much exposure to UV rays.
How Window Tinting Improves the Safety of Your Building
Window tints may provide additional privacy and increase the safety of your property. Safety films can be installed to deter theft and vandalism. Tint may be unable to completely stop thieves from breaking glass, but its thickness could make it more difficult to damage the windows. Anti-graffiti film may provide additional protection to glass windows from damage caused by etching and graffiti, too.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/things-never-know-window-tint-philippines/
V Kool is a brand of high-quality car tints. Its products can be found around the world, including the Philippines where it is preferred for its ability to reflect sunlight and heat away from the vehicle. V Kool films are excellent for the Philippine weather, especially since it can get excruciatingly hot during the day, causing the interior of vehicles to become uncomfortable and its atmosphere to become suffocating and nauseating. With the right tint like V Kool, your vehicle can reflect heat and minimize its effects to your car’s interior temperature.
Conventional car tints are made of dyed films that tend to absorb heat. They cause the glass of the windows to become hot, which then causes the interior of the vehicle to be hot, too. XIR technology is applied to V Kool’s Solitaire series of window films to provide layers of protective film to reflect selective infrared wavelengths. Stacks of metalized layers add a spectrally selective aspect to the tint, resulting in a product that can effectively reflect heat and sunlight, and prevent them from getting absorbed into your vehicle.
V Kool films can help maintain a more comfortable temperature in your car, especially in the summer when temperatures tend to soar beyond 34 degrees Celsius. Car films from the V Kool Solitaire series effectively reflect heat to keep the glass and car interior cooler. This way, your air-conditioning unit can efficiently cool your car, and you and your passengers can be more comfortable especially when driving in the summer. V Kool is a great investment for discerning car owners. It adds instant status to your vehicle with its ingenious design that utilizes and layers gold and silver at a nano-level.
Apart from the car tints in the Solitaire series, V Kool offers other types of films from its V8 Stature and V6 Signature series. V8 Stature features high-performance tints that reflect heat-bearing infrared waves, and V6 Signature is a great option for everyday driving as it offers both glare control and UV protection. As V Kool products keep your car cool, they can help increase its fuel efficiency by up to three percent and passenger comfort by up to 22 percent while reducing CO2 emissions by up to 117kg per year. Be sure to buy V Kool films from a reputable and authorized retailer in the Philippines.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/understanding-nitty-gritty-v-kool-films-philippines/
Window tinting is a very basic procedure of putting a plastic film on the glass surface of the windows. The main purpose of applying a window tint film is to prevent the excess heat from entering the house. Window tinting also helps in saving energy costs. If your home windows are tinted, you will use less cooling and thus save on your utility bill.
The glare of sunlight is reduced by up to 80% if your windows are tinted. This will help you focus while working on your computer or reading a book. It also improves the appearance of the house. Window tinting can be done for your car windows as well. It also helps in protecting your family in many ways.
• Protects from Skin Cancer: Tinted windows can block the harmful UV radiation in sunlight. Prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays can cause skin cancer. UV rays also increase the rate of aging. Normally, these rays can penetrate glass and even bounce off water and other reflective surfaces like mirrors. Window tint films with a UV blocking coating can prevent these rays from entering the home.
• Increases Privacy: Window tints in dark shades can provide your family with privacy even in a crowded neighborhood. This feature is very helpful when you have large, street facing windows. They are beneficial for use in bathroom windows and shower doors as well. When your windows are tinted, the people cannot see inside, but you can see outside from your home. In addition, this allows for glass on your front door while still having better security options than a peephole.
• Provides Insulation: The window tints have high thermal properties. They help to improve the insulation of your house by keeping the house warm during winters and cool during summer. This. Window tints increase insulation properties of glass by 70 percent.
• Extreme Weather
Storms such as hurricanes, cyclones and tornados can each generate windblasts that reach speeds of over 100 mph causing severe structural damage to buildings and can be lethal to humans. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina caused more than $81 billion in damages and took 1,500 lives. It is because of these staggering costs in lives and property that people located in high risk areas need to consider adequately protecting their windows. Even with all the latest weather technology, no one knows when a natural disaster will happen or where it will strike next. Installing protective safety and security films is a cost-efficient way to increase survivability in the event of a serious storm. Safety and security film acts as a protective net, adhering broken glass shards to itself helping to reduce potentially hazardous damage.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/installing-window-films-home-protects-family/