V Kool is a brand of high-quality car tints. Its products can be found around the world, including the Philippines where it is preferred for its ability to reflect sunlight and heat away from the vehicle. V Kool films are excellent for the Philippine weather, especially since it can get excruciatingly hot during the day, causing the interior of vehicles to become uncomfortable and its atmosphere to become suffocating and nauseating. With the right tint like V Kool, your vehicle can reflect heat and minimize its effects to your car’s interior temperature.
Conventional car tints are made of dyed films that tend to absorb heat. They cause the glass of the windows to become hot, which then causes the interior of the vehicle to be hot, too. XIR technology is applied to V Kool’s Solitaire series of window films to provide layers of protective film to reflect selective infrared wavelengths. Stacks of metalized layers add a spectrally selective aspect to the tint, resulting in a product that can effectively reflect heat and sunlight, and prevent them from getting absorbed into your vehicle.
V Kool films can help maintain a more comfortable temperature in your car, especially in the summer when temperatures tend to soar beyond 34 degrees Celsius. Car films from the V Kool Solitaire series effectively reflect heat to keep the glass and car interior cooler. This way, your air-conditioning unit can efficiently cool your car, and you and your passengers can be more comfortable especially when driving in the summer. V Kool is a great investment for discerning car owners. It adds instant status to your vehicle with its ingenious design that utilizes and layers gold and silver at a nano-level.
Apart from the car tints in the Solitaire series, V Kool offers other types of films from its V8 Stature and V6 Signature series. V8 Stature features high-performance tints that reflect heat-bearing infrared waves, and V6 Signature is a great option for everyday driving as it offers both glare control and UV protection. As V Kool products keep your car cool, they can help increase its fuel efficiency by up to three percent and passenger comfort by up to 22 percent while reducing CO2 emissions by up to 117kg per year. Be sure to buy V Kool films from a reputable and authorized retailer in the Philippines.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/understanding-nitty-gritty-v-kool-films-philippines/
Untreated windows can cause your home’s utility bill to spike up. According to research, about 1/3 of the energy your home uses compensates for heat gain or loss. Residential window files can keep the temperature in your home balanced, thereby reducing your energy bills by up to a third. Here are some of the many other benefits you can enjoy when you install residential window films:
• Safety and privacy – If curtains and blinds don’t exactly go with your interior design, but you don’t want to live in an aquarium where neighbors and passersby can watch your every move, the solution is residential window film. Window films can regulate the amount of sunlight that comes into your home and at the same time block out what people can see from the outside.
• Lower energy costs – When your windows are untreated, more sunlight comes into your house, thus increasing heat. You might have to turn up the air conditioning and therefore pay more for electricity. To save money, simply have your windows tinted.
• Reduce excessive glare – It’s hard to work on your computer, watch TV, or even simply use your mobile devices when the sun is up. The glare is not good for your eyes and can distract you from what you are doing. A simply window film treatment can keep reducing excessive glare.
If you are looking to have your windows at home tinted, have a professional do the job. It may look easy, but window film installation takes experience and knowledge. If the film is contaminated with dust or even just a strand of your hair, the results will be unsatisfactory.
Thanks to a wide range of options when it comes to colors and styles, you are sure to find widow films that will complement your home’s style. Request residential window film installation today.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/benefits-residential-window-films-homes/
Window tinting is a very basic procedure of putting a plastic film on the glass surface of the windows. The main purpose of applying a window tint film is to prevent the excess heat from entering the house. Window tinting also helps in saving energy costs. If your home windows are tinted, you will use less cooling and thus save on your utility bill.
The glare of sunlight is reduced by up to 80% if your windows are tinted. This will help you focus while working on your computer or reading a book. It also improves the appearance of the house. Window tinting can be done for your car windows as well. It also helps in protecting your family in many ways.
• Protects from Skin Cancer: Tinted windows can block the harmful UV radiation in sunlight. Prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays can cause skin cancer. UV rays also increase the rate of aging. Normally, these rays can penetrate glass and even bounce off water and other reflective surfaces like mirrors. Window tint films with a UV blocking coating can prevent these rays from entering the home.
• Increases Privacy: Window tints in dark shades can provide your family with privacy even in a crowded neighborhood. This feature is very helpful when you have large, street facing windows. They are beneficial for use in bathroom windows and shower doors as well. When your windows are tinted, the people cannot see inside, but you can see outside from your home. In addition, this allows for glass on your front door while still having better security options than a peephole.
• Provides Insulation: The window tints have high thermal properties. They help to improve the insulation of your house by keeping the house warm during winters and cool during summer. This. Window tints increase insulation properties of glass by 70 percent.
• Extreme Weather
Storms such as hurricanes, cyclones and tornados can each generate windblasts that reach speeds of over 100 mph causing severe structural damage to buildings and can be lethal to humans. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina caused more than $81 billion in damages and took 1,500 lives. It is because of these staggering costs in lives and property that people located in high risk areas need to consider adequately protecting their windows. Even with all the latest weather technology, no one knows when a natural disaster will happen or where it will strike next. Installing protective safety and security films is a cost-efficient way to increase survivability in the event of a serious storm. Safety and security film acts as a protective net, adhering broken glass shards to itself helping to reduce potentially hazardous damage.
Source URL: http://www.lawindowfilms.com/installing-window-films-home-protects-family/